Model No.: WH
Certification: GS, RoHS, SGS, CE, ISO9001, Other
Operation Form: Cabin
Maximum Lifting Height: 30-40m, <10m
Maximum Lifting Weight: 100-150t, <20t
Main Girder Form: Double Girder, Other
Type: Metallurgical, Other
Packaging: Wooden Case, Rain Cloth, etc.
Productivity: 300 Sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 50 Sets Per Month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 8426112000
The nuclear Power Plant Crane is mainly used in nuclear power plant for nuclear power plant construction and nuclear power daily working. This crane can be employed to lift the Steam Generator and Reactor pressure vessel during the nuclear power plant construction. It also employed to handle Pressure vessel top cover, pressing unit, basket, and spent fuel containers during daily working of nuclear power plant.
Nuclear power crane can be remote control. It is designed with single fault protection and multiple redundancy protection. Every drive mechanism has enough Starting torque to ensure safety running in case of one-side bearing Max. wheel load. Enough Strength calculation of components and enough protection measures for crane structures. Accurate (±5mm) positioning for trolleys and hoist beam. There is 3d positioning display system for ring rail crane to display the exact position of the hook.
Nuclear Power Plant Crane Types:
1. Spent fuel Container Crane;
2. Conventional island main crane;
3. Remote control and NC crane;
4. Nuclear auxiliary crane;
5. Ring Rail Crane.
Application of Cranes for Nuclear Power Plant:
1. Lifting of heave machine and parts such as Steam Generator, Pressure vessel top cover, spent fuel containers, Generator rotor, etc.
2. Handling of Components such as new fuel components, spent fuel components, Control rod components, etc.
3. Maintenance of the relevant plant parts;
4. Lifting of large structural parts for the construction of nuclear power plant.