Model No.: QE
Certification: GS, RoHS, SGS, CE, ISO9001, Other
Operation Form: Cabin
Maximum Lifting Height: 25-30m, <10m
Maximum Lifting Weight: >200t, <20t
Main Girder Form: Double Girder, Other
Packaging: Wooden Case, Rain Cloth, etc.
Productivity: 100 Sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 20 Sets Per Month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 8426112000
Overhead Crane on Deck 500t is a Double Girder Overhead Crane installed on ship deck. This crane is made for a shipyard in Malaysia, which is independently designed and manufactured by Weihua. The design and manufacture of this crane is strictly in line with the requirements of the ship and offshore lifting equipment specifications, which can meet the customer's requirements for hull hill 3 degrees, trim 2 degrees and grade 6 winds (wind speed 20m/s).
Model: QE (250+250) t-15m
Features of Overhead Crane on Deck 500t:
1. The safety device of crane and trolley can prevent slippage when working under the environment of hull inclination of 3 degrees, trim 2 degrees and 6 grade wind (wind speed 20m/s);
2. The rope arranging mechanism ensures that the hoisting mechanism can work normally when the hull inclination is 3 degrees, trim 2 degrees to prevent the rope from being roped;
3. The lifting drum can effectively reduce the width of the crane, especially suitable for products with high lifting height;
4. The horizontal wheel device to ensure smooth operation;
5. Other protective measures:
a. The trolley is with anti-tip hook;
b. When the working angle of the crane exceeds the set angle and the hull tilting angle exceeds the set value, the power is automatically cut off, and the crane stops working;
c. Windproof device ensures the stability of the crane in the idle state;
d. Monitor the sea wind speed and direction in real time, and the operator adjusts the working condition of the hull and crane according to the wind direction and wind speed.