Model No.: WH
Type: Resistance Box, Meter Box
Warranty: 2 Year
Protection Level: IP67
Rated Load: >1000kg
Surface Treatment: Chroming
Productivity: 1000 Sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 300 Sets Per Month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 84314999
A crane travel switch acts as a travel limit and terminal protection for the crane traveling mechanism or hoisting mechanism. The travel switch of a crane can be a trolley travel switch. When the trolley approaches the limit position, the operation is stopped in one direction and can be operated in the reverse direction. The function of a crane travel switch is similar to the trolley travel switch.
The travel switch is mainly composed of a contact group, a cam shaft, a shell, etc., and the contact works by the operating mechanism to drive the rotation of the cam shaft. The contact group structure is a rotating double break point. The rod type, fork type and heavy hammer type stroke switch can be installed with one or two sets of contact groups to form a single circuit (one normally closed) or double circuit (one normally open, one normally closed) opening and closing form. In actual application process, users can change the opening and closing mode of the contact as long as the cam angle is adjusted as needed. The rotary-type travel switch can be installed with four sets of contact groups at the same time, so that it can have secondary protection when it is raised or lowered. In the actual application of the rotary stroke switch, if you need to control the lift of the hoisting mechanism, you can change the lift of the hoisting mechanism by pulling the locating pin, turning the nut, and adjusting the screw nut mechanism.
1. Application: Interlock protection.
2. This travel switch is a usual master switch.
3. Its functional principle likes buttons: Switching circuit basing on the routing position of traveling parts.
4. The travel switch could be widely used in many area, like various machines and cranes.
5. Working temperature: -5 ° C ~40 ° C; The average air temperature does not exceed 35 °C in 24 hours.
6. Altitude: Less than 2000m.
7. Pollution level: 3.
8. Installation category: Class II.