Model No.: YD
Operation Form: Cabin
Maximum Lifting Height: <10m
Maximum Lifting Weight: 20-50t
Main Girder Form: Other
Packaging: Wooden Case, Rain Cloth, etc.
Productivity: 200 Sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 50 Sets Per Month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 8426112000
Payment Type: L/C,T/T
Delivery Time: 90 Days
This 250t forging crane is an Overhead Crane with 3-girder 4-rail bridge structure, which is employed to lift and reverse the workpiece at forging plant. The 250t forging overhead crane has been tested and meet the requirements of JB/T7688.1-2008. The crane has been installed and commissioned on site and get recognition and praise from customers.
1. Model: YD250/80t-33m-A6 (Main hook cap.: 250t, Vice hook cap. 80t, Span: 33m, Work duty: A6)
2. The forging crane is equipped with mechanical anti-shock system and mechanical anti-overload function, which is safe and reliable;
3. The forging crane 250t is subject to 1.4 times static load and 1.2 times dynamic load test;
4. The forging crane is designed with 3-beam 4-rail, and both the main and auxiliary girders adopt a wide-flange off-rail box-shaped structure;
5. The forging crane is equipped with a special turning machine to lift and reverse the workpiece;
6. The key points of each part are calculated by finite element analysis technology;
7. The flexible design of the crane adopts bolts and articulated joints between the modules, which is convenient for installation and maintenance, improves the utilization rate of the plant, reduces energy consumption, and has strong adaptability;
8. The computer simulation and analysis technology are used to analyze and control the research and development results.