Model No.: WH
Certification: RoHS, SGS, CE, ISO9001, Other
Maximum Lifting Weight: >200t
Maximum Lifting Height: 10-15m
Operation Form: Cabin
Main Girder Form: Double Girder
Packaging: Woden Case, Rain Cloth, etc.
Productivity: 300 sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 80 sets per month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 8426193000
This beam shifting crane (Max. cap. 900t) is designed with rail-mounted type and rubber tyred type, which is used to shift/move/transport precast concrete beam/bridge for road (highway, railway, bridge, flyover, viaduct, etc.) construction.
Working of A Beam Shifting Crane:
1. Beam body is jacked up by 4 synchronous jacks;
2. Beam shifting crane lift the beam, and handle the beam to the storage site.
3. Land the beam on the supports with the jacks, beam shifting work finished.
Features of 900t Beam Shifting Crane for Road Construction:
1. Beam Weight: 900t;
2. Box-type Q345 steel for boogie and supporting beam;
3. Penetration welding with 1st weld quality to ensure the bearing capacity.