Model No.: WH
Certification: SGS, CE, ISO9001, Other
Maximum Lifting Weight: >200t
Maximum Lifting Height: >40m
Operation Form: Cabin
Main Girder Form: Other
Packaging: Woden Case, Rain Cloth
Productivity: 30 sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 10 sets per month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 8426300000
Derrick cranes are docking facilities fitted on vessels or dockside. Derrick Crane is a lifting equipment usually composed of derrick structure and lifting mechanism. There are 3 or 4 wires connecting the derrick and lifting mechanism, which controls lifting mast goes up and down. A separate wire sling runs under the lifting mast with a hook as the hoisting mechanism.
Weihua made a derrick crane (cap. 660t) for Jiangsu Jinghu Heavy Industry, China. This derrick crane is employed to handle 22,000m3 LPG tanks, which consists of platform/base, derrick and lifting mechanism. It is equipped with 2 hooks with capacity 2*330t. The arm length is 70m with luffing 21.5-54m, derrick diameter is 1.6m.
Features of Weihua Derrick Crane:
1. There are 4 driving system for lifting mechanism, 2 driving system for luffing mechanism.
2. The whole derrick crane chassis adopt basin support on concrete platform, which can effectively ease the horizontal and vertical deformation of the crane.
3. Multi-layer winding line reel drum. Lifting winding drum wrapped with 4 layers of wire rope, and luffing drum is wrapped with 5 layers of wire rope.
4. Complete frequency, half load lifting speed is 2 times of the full load lifting speed.
5. Inverter, encoder and electronic control system to ensure the 4 lifting motors keep synchronous running.