Model No.: WH
Material: Cast Iron
Manipulate Way: Forced Manipulation
Manufacturing Method: Cast Gear
Toothed Portion Shape: Curved Gear
Changes Way: Mixed
Type: Circular Gear
Packaging: Woden Case
Productivity: 1000 Sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 500 sets per month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 84314999
Crane pulley is a part of crane hoisting mechanism, which bears wire ropes with hooks. Weihua customize pulley blocks for your overhead cranes and gantry cranes.
1. Application: Electric Hoist, winch, bear wire ropes and hooks of cranes.
2. Crane pulley block is simply constituted by some fixed pulleys and movable pulleys.
3. Crane pulley is widely used in cranes, winches, lifters and elevators.
4. When the number of wire-rope strands is odd, the rope end should be fixed on the movable pulley, and when the number is even, the rope ends should be fixed on the fixed pulley; when the number is even, should reduce one fixed pulley; when the pulling direction is opposite to the moving direction of weights, should add one fixed pulley.
5. For light and medium duty Overhead Crane, its pulley could be cast by gray cast iron HT15-33 and ductile iron QT-10; for heavy duty overhead crane, the material could be cast steel ZG25 or ZG35; and for big-diameter (D＞800mm) pulley, it could be welded by carbon steel Q235-A.