Model No.: WH
Operation Form: Cabin
Maximum Lifting Height: 15-20m
Maximum Lifting Weight: 20-50t
Main Girder Form: Double Girder
Packaging: Wooden Case, Rain Cloth, etc.
Productivity: 150 Sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 20 Sets Per Month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 8426112000
Payment Type: L/C,T/T
Delivery Time: 100 Days
This anode carbon baking crane is a multi-function Overhead Crane for anode baking in carbon plant, which is designed with suction system, dust purification system, anode carbon block clamp. It is a special equipment for the production of electrolytic aluminum anode carbon block.
The baking multi-function crane refers to a Special Crane with a vacuum material conveying system, a dust removal and cooling system, and an anode carbon block clamp device. Anode carbon baking crane is a special crane for the process line that serves the anode carbon block roasting process, and is also a special operation equipment for the anode carbon block roaster.
The whole crane consists of a tool trolley, a girder frame, a hoisting and running trolley, an Electric Hoist, and an electric control system. The tool trolley consists of a suction and discharge system, a double clamp, a trolley frame, a trolley running mechanism and a driver's cab. The whole crane adopts frequency conversion and PLC control.
(1) Loading. Place unfired anode block (raw block) in a baking pit.
(2) Fill. Fill the granular coke in the gap between the roaster and the anode block and cover the top.
(3) Suction. The material in the furnace is sucked into the silo.
(4) Release. The baked anode block (roasted block) is taken out of the baking furnace and sent to the conveyor belt or the designated place.
(5) Other Auxiliary Lifting Operations. The trolley is equipped with an auxiliary suction pipe to clean the flue and remove dust. There is a 10t electric hoist on the bridge to carry the burners and to maintain the furnace.