Model No.: JHQ
Packaging: Woden Case
Productivity: 1000 sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 200 sets per month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 84314999
The polyurethane buffer for cranes is the safety protection device to protect the crane to reach the limit position. It can quickly convert the impact kinetic energy into elastic potential energy. It is a necessary device for ensuring equipment and personal safety on the crane.
1. Application: Buffing for crane to avoid collision.
2. Polyurethane Buffer with Good strength absorption, good cushioning performance; oil resistance, aging resistance, resistance to dilute acid and alkali resistance; high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance, insulation and explosion proof.
3. Light dead weight, simple structure, low manufacturing cost, long service life and convenient to install and maintain.
4. The polyurethane buffer has reliable hardness and impact elasticity, good recovery performance, small rebound, good impact resistance, good compression resistance, good chemical stability, good corrosion resistance, no noise during the buffering process, no spark, and light weight.
4. Basing on Polyurethane Buffer connection mode, polyurethane buffer could be divided into three series: stud type (JHQ-A), platen type (JHQ-B) and flange-plate type (JHQ-C). There are 14 to 21 specifications for each series, and each specification is corresponding to one buffer capacity.