Model No.: QT
Mathematical Model: Linear
Function: Automatic Control
Material: Stainless Steel
Packaging: Wooden Case
Productivity: 1000 Sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 300 Sets Per Month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 84314999
The crane operator console is employed to control the motor starting, speed regulation, braking and reversing for the crane operation with 50HZ AC 660V or DC 440V. The crane console can be a fixed console or a rotary console which is more widely used for gantry cranes, etc.
The column linkage crane console is consists of a protective left and right control box. The right box is equipped with buttons for starting, stopping, standby, emergency stop, etc. The left box is equipped with a start button, a reset indicator, etc., or other components. All contact groups of the linkage console have 3 currents: 10A, 25A, and 63A.
The control box of the linkage console is divided into 3 parts: the operation, the transmission mechanism part, the cam, the contact, the system part and the box part.
The joystick has a self-locking. In order to avoid malfunction of the operating mechanism due to crane vibration and accidental collision, the left box handle has a zero-position self-locking device. The handle is composed of upper and lower parts. When the self-locking button is pressed, the handle can be separated from the self-locking section and the mechanism is operated. The right box can be equipped with a self-locking device as needed, and the right box of the grab box has a linkage device, which can achieve single action or linkage.
1. Temperature -5℃ ~40℃ and the average temperature in the 24-hour does not exceed 35℃ .
2. Altitude does not exceed 2000m.
3. The installation site average humidity does not exceed 90%.
4. Pollution level: Level 3.
5. Installation category: Class III.
6. The quality of the power supply grid is qualified, and the fluctuation range of the incoming line voltage does not exceed ±10% of the rated voltage.
7. The handle operation force is not more than 42N; the maximum control gear position is 6 steps on the left and right; the number of contacts can be up to 24 pieces. The electrical performance of the controller's auxiliary contact set is in accordance with the main controller specifications. The 32A controller can directly control a wound motor of 15 kW and below; the 63A controller can directly control a wound motor of 30 kW and below.