Model No.: WH
Operation Form: Cabin
Maximum Lifting Height: <10m
Maximum Lifting Weight: 20-50t
Main Girder Form: Other
Packaging: Wooden Case, Rain Cloth, etc.
Productivity: 200 Sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 50 Sets Per Month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 8426112000
Electrolytic aluminum crane is a Double Girder Overhead Crane for large-scale pre-baked anodic aluminum electrolytic production. Electrolytic Aluminum crane is a multifunction crane which can complete the process of prebaked anode aluminum operating and meet the environmental requirements and process requirements of high temperature molten salt, high current, strong magnetic field, dusty working site, etc.
Multifunctional electrolytic aluminum crane consists of feeding mechanism, slagging mechanism, the anode replace mechanism, shelling mechanism and aluminum discharging mechanism.
Electrolytic aluminum Overhead Crane is a large process equipment for pre-baked aluminum electrolysis, which is mainly used to complete the following task:
1. Shell: Open the electrolyte crust;
2. Replace the anode: pull out the residual pole, put on a new anode;
3. Slag: pull out the residual pole, remove blocks in the molten aluminum;
4. Feeding: add alumina powder and covering material to the groove;
5. Hoisting: hoist bus frame.