Model No.: WH
Certification: GS, RoHS, SGS, CE, ISO9001, Other
Operation Form: Crane Console, Cabin
Maximum Lifting Height: 30-40m, <10m
Maximum Lifting Weight: 20-50t, <20t
Main Girder Form: Double Girder, Other
Packaging: Wooden Case, Rain Cloth, etc.
Productivity: 200 Sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 50 Sets Per Month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 8426112000
This grab crane for waste incineration is a Double Girder Overhead Crane with grab used for waste handling in waste incineration plant. This crane is installed over the waste pit for garbage charging, transport, mixing and weighing. This waste incineration crane can be manual, semi-auto and fully auto type, carrying out automatic grabbing, automatic repeat feeding, automatic repeat dumping, and automatic stopping.
Operator control the crane with the linkage console.
The grab operation is manual control, and the auto control of the weighing and charging.
Once the crane receiving the charging signal from the charge port, the crane starts to do every move automatically, moving to the waste, lower the grab, grabbing the waste, lifting the waste, moving to the charging port, weighing, charging, and returning the position. It will repeat the same motion automatically.
1. Feeding. Grab and feed Fermented garbage into waste incinerator.
2. Lifting and transport. Lift and transport the waste near the discharge door to avoid blocking the discharge door. Control the quantity of garbage in the waste pit to keep the inventory within 3~5d.
3. Mixing. Mix the garbage to extract water content and shorten the fermentation time, as well as keep safe of incineration.
4. Fetching. Fetch non-flammable objects in the pit.
5. Weighing. Weigh the garbage before being dump into the incinerator.
Features of Waste Incineration Crane:
1. High lifting height with anti-sway operation.
2. Real-time dynamic measurement.
3. Grab status monitoring, fault diagnosis alarm and report statistics.
4. Adapt to harsh working conditions: high temperature, Humidity, more Dust and Gas corrosive.
5. Heavy work load: average 8,000h working time per year, High load rate, high work frequency.
6. Reliable work: less failed, guarantee smooth production.