Model No.: WH
Certification: RoHS, SGS, CE, ISO9001, Other
Maximum Lifting Weight: >200t
Maximum Lifting Height: 10-15m
Operation Form: Cabin
Main Girder Form: Double Girder
Packaging: Woden Case, Rain Cloth, etc.
Productivity: 300 sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 80 sets per month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 8426193000
Beam erection crane for highway construction is a steel structure crane for prefabricated beams/bridge moving and erecting for road connation, mainly for highway, fast train railway, bridge, and viaduct construction. This beam erection crane is suitable for the road beam projects in the mountains with situations of not straight, big slope and Tunnels roads, etc.
This beam erecting crane consists of main beam, upper trolley, front legs, hind legs, middle supports, etc. Control part consists of hydraulic system and electrical system. Weihua beam erecting crane can be used for different working conditions such as skew road, curved road, dislocation road, heavy beam, variable beam, double-direction construction, construction in tunnels, etc.
Features of Beam Erecting Crane:
1. Horizontal operation laying the beam in place at one time;
2. Suitable for the construction of inclined (curved) road;
3. Light weight, convenient and quick transportation, installation and removal;
4. Safe and reliable, small longitudinal cantilever deflection;
5. The legs land on the supporting pillars, do not land on beams during longitudinal moving, no need rails, thus reduce the pressure on the beams.