Model No.: WH
Certification: RoHS, SGS, CE, ISO9001, Other
Maximum Lifting Weight: >200t
Maximum Lifting Height: >40m, 10-15m
Operation Form: Cabin
Main Girder Form: Double Girder
Packaging: Woden Case, Rain Cloth, etc.
Productivity: 300 sets
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 80 sets per month
Certificate: ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 GB/T 19001-2008/ISO 9001: 2008
HS Code: 8426193000
Gantry Crane for shipbuilding is employed to do shipbuilding works such as hoisting, transport and turning in shipyard. Shipbuilding gantry crane is for hull stitching, especially for the flipping and closing of ship body. There are 2 trolleys (up trolley and down trolley) for the flipping operation, lifting and adjustment. This gantry crane is commonly used at shipbuilding worksite and shipyard for the handling of components such as steel bar, steel plates and other steels from the trucks to the worksite.
Actually, shipbuilding gantry cranes can be many kinds. We can see the single girder gantry, Double Girder Gantry Crane, or truss gantry crane. The cranes maybe very tall, or with different slings. However, the quantity and kinds of shipbuilding cranes are based on the worksite area and smooth working situation.
Features of Shipbuilding Gantry Crane:
1. The whole crane is composed of main beam, leg, flexible leg, lower horizontal beam, handrail and cabin.
2. The main beam cane be single beam or double beam.
3. There are 4 tracks for up trolley and down trolley on the double beam crane. The up trolley is with 2 main hooks and runs on the upper flange, while the down trolley is with 1 main hook and 1 vice hook, and runs on the lower flange. This design is for the flipping and handling of large ship section.
4. For reducing the self-weight, the leg is a box type structure, while the flexible leg is a Y type structure which is composed of upper connection, 2 steel pipes and lower connection.
5. The power supply of crane adopts cable reel method, and the trolley power supply use the festoon track.
6. There are overload protection device, wind-proof track clamping device, anchor device, dogvane, and other mechanism limiters and display, etc.